Jan 15, 2011

Eleanna Kotsikou - Minimal Geometric Jewelry

Hi, I'm Eleanna Kotsikou. I am an architect and a crafter from Athens, Greece. My handmade beads and threads are my toys and the only thing that really relaxes me! I craft these beads from polymer clay, paper pulp and wood clay that I use for my jewellery along with glass beads, buttons, threads, ribbons and fabric. I love earthly colours. My latest fascination is sock-creatures; that is monsters and animals made from socks
  You can find Eleanna at:zouzzzzzzz@yahoo.com

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for share!!!! I love Eleanna's work!! She's so talented!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so true Anta!Above all, she's such a great person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sock-pets are sooooooooooo cute!
    ..so is SHE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo Elsa ! Eleanna is doing great work and also she is adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girls!:)I m becoming red as you can notice in the photo...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny and joyful all your work Eleanna, surely very successful!! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete

your comment is appreciated