Jan 27, 2011

A little Dotty

My name is Natalia and I am originally from Thessaloniki, Greece. After a couple of years in Chicago, I currently live in London UK, and in June I will be moving to Bali, Indonesia, where I will be conducting fieldwork on audiences of Balinese theatre. Apart from studying for a PhD in Media and Film Studies at SOAS, I love making things, especially vintage-inspired jewellery. I also experiment with knitting and crochet. Making stuff helps me survive all the academic madness while selling them in my little online shop helps me survive.
I am inspired by everything vintage, particularly Victorian illustrations and vintage ads. I also get a lot of inspiration from colour and texture. I love combining different materials to see what new can come out of them.

 
My Links:

6 comments:

  1. I am a fan of your work, keep it up, and best of luck in your academic future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to know more about you Natalia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work! As a fellow Etsian/jewelry designer and a media psychologist I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much everyone! And thanks again to Elsa for featuring me in her blog :)

    ReplyDelete

your comment is appreciated