Apr 17, 2011

Jennifer Husted "Petunia and Ivy"




My name is Jennifer and was born and raised in San Jose, California. I crochet baby and toddler items. Hats, Blankets, Photo Props, etc.  My insipiration comes from my daughter, and my niece and nephew. Up until now I've crocheted items solely with them in mind. It has forced me to push myself to new limits and evolve each item that I create.


You can find her at:
Etsy: www.PetuniaandIvy.etsy.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/San-Jose-CA/Petunia-and-Ivy/200063480020431

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work and what great photos, sure to catch the eye of a prospective buyer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that little sling/pouch with the baby is the cutest thing...! And the hat in the first photo is pure adorableness. <3 Great work, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete

your comment is appreciated