Jan 19, 2011

Antigoni Chryssanthopoulou - "Inogitna"

I am Antigoni, but I go by inogitna and I'm a graphic designer. I live and work in Athens, Greece. I have collaborated with many advertising and publishing firms and various graphic design houses. Beyond my main tasks as Art Director, I also undertake various personal projects as a free lance designer and as a visual artist. I love to come up with ideas and concepts  and create solutions of visual communication. Some of the things that inspire me the most are nature, abandoned industrial buildings, vintage and music.
My big interest in graphic design and in art has remained undiminished through the years while photography has become one more creative outlet for my artistic visions.

You can find me at:

www.behance.net/inogitna
www.facebook.com/inogitna
www.myspace.com/inogitna

4 comments:

  1. fresh ideas and positive thinking above all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elsa thank you for this beautiful post...!!!!
    and Anna for your comment - fresh and positive !!!!

    ReplyDelete

your comment is appreciated