Jan 18, 2011

David Leikam | dBcL aka Bug

I'm David Leikam aka Bug, a creative Artist in the fields of music and visual arts. I was born with mild Cerebral Palsy that slightly effects the left side of his body. I'm also a producer and entrepreneur of creative business ventures like Arts Noticed Corporation, tAN (501c3) and the industrial jazz unit zBug. I was born in Palo Alto, CA, USA in April of 1972 to a mild-class family of six where I'm the second oldest child. I promote, network, and educate the creative Arts worldwide. My inspiration comes from the creative Arts/Business, nature, cities, travel, life, different cultures, languages, horseback riding, bicycling, stage performance, helping others, cooking, and many others things and ideas in this life.

David Leikam | dBcL aka Bug:


zBug industrial jazz quartet unit:

Arts  Noticed Corporation, tAN:

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment is appreciated