Jan 10, 2011

Frank Gimme - "Glimpses and Gazes"

http://gimmephotography.webs.com
My name is Frank but among the photographic circles, I sign under the artistic alias of "Gimme".
I’m a 36 years old male from Athens, Greece and I
m an amateur photographer, shooting various kinds of photographic themes. I've graduated from the School of Photography at Piraeus, Greece under the guidance and teaching of Mr. Kimon Axaopoulos. After graduation, I joined the photo team "PHOTOEREVNITES", which consists of graduates from the School of Photography, and I am a full time member and active photographer of the team. Also, I am responsible for the role of public relations and communication of the photo-team.
My main tool of photography is Digital but I can work (if required) with analogue/film/slide photographic equipment. As you may tell my greatest passion is Photography and every aspect of it whether it's landscape, nature, portraiture of people, artistic approaches. I'm open to new co-operations and projects!

Currently, I’m participating in a group photo exhibition entitled “Ματιές και Βλέμματα” / “Glimpses and Gazes” @ Booze Cooperative (Kolokotroni 57, Athens, Greece)
Opening date: 3 Feb 2011 – Closing Date: 20 Feb 2011

Exhibitions - Until now (Jan 2011) I have participated in the following events/exhibitions:

1] "Ash in Art Gallery": video/photo presentation with the PHOTOEREVNITES photo team [Feb. 2007]
2] "Photovision 2007" with the PHOTOEREVNITES photo team [Feb. 2007]
3] "ASTIKES ANT-ILIPSEIS" with the PHOTOEREVNITES photo team [Oct. 2007]
4] 14th International Month of Photography [AKPI] -Video/photo presentation with the PHOTOEREVNITES photo team [Feb. 2008]
5] "MOVING ELEMENTS" Photo Exhibition with "PHOTOEREVNITES" team @ bar "KHPOS TIS KALASHNIKOV - SYXNOTHTES" [Apr-May 2008]
6] Photo Exhibition @ Thission Lofts - bCREATIVE party hosted by "Ypovrihio Magazine" [17 May 2008]
7] "AKARIAIA THRAYSMATA" - Photo Exhibition with "PHOTOEREVNITES" team @ Stavlos (Thissio) - [5 til 19 February 2008]
8] "Photovision 2009" with the PHOTOEREVNITES photo team [5- 9 March.
2009]
9] Photo Exhibition @ "2match Art" hosted by bankit.gr @ ARThouse (Konstantinoupoleos 46, GAZI, Athens, Greece) (28 & 29 May 2009)
10] Photo Exhibition @ "ARTogether" hosted by bankit.gr @ ARThouse (Konstantinoupoleos 46, GAZI, Athens, Greece) (2,3,4 July 2009)

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment is appreciated