Apr 6, 2011

Jennifer Bowers "Jenn and Zen Jewelry"

My name is Jenn and I am the owner and designer of Jenn's Zen jewelry. I'm a stay-at-home mother of two little girls in Southeast Alaska (an island called Ketchikan - the "First City"). I make jewelry as a way to express myself creatively, to bless women and to earn a small income. My inspirations come from the beauty of the rainforest environment I live in, the color of people's eyes, and my teenage step-daughter's knowledge of the latest fashion and style. I am also inspired by my feelings - everything I make has a positive emotion behind it. If it doesn't "feel" right, I don't sell it. Each piece has to have good energy because it's important that whom ever wears my jewelry feels beautiful and powerful. My Etsy bio tells more about my story with jewelry making. I love to work with gemstone briolettes, stones of all kinds, silver - pretty much anything natural, earthy and/or rustic looking.




You can find her at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Jennszen
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenns-Zen/139751899387803

2 comments:

  1. I love those last earrings, they're so simple and pretty! And the first necklace is very neat. :D Great work, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH for including me in your blog! What an honor! :o)
    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete

your comment is appreciated