Apr 12, 2011

Judit Sipos-Szabo "Glassimo"






My name is Judit Sipos-Szabo, originally from Hungary but now I live in San Diego, CA.
I've always liked to discover new fields of creativity. My latest love is glass fusing. Since I've got my own kiln I can't stop experimenting. My background - architecture, interior design, photography - shaped my taste. I prefer simple, uncluttered designs but intentionally I don't follow a particular style. I like to play with styles - mix and match them. Someday I'm totally into minimalism but the next day I can be more romantic!:) Everything can inspire me from folk art to abstract art, my traveling, different cultures, people with different dreams... nature, music... life. My camera is always with me.
Along with glass fusing, I like to work with different media - like resin, polymer and metal clay, found objects, handmade papers and fabrics from around the world etc. Every media I discover opens a new door for my creativity. Mostly, I make jewelry but am also interested in home decor. My taste is very "fusion" - I just like to combine the good stuff around me!:)

More about:
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/people/glassimo
FB: www.facebook.com/glassimo
Twitter: http://twitter.com/glassimo
Blog: http://juditsview.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. So many interest ~ I love that!! The second pendant is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first pendant the best <3 Very interesting!!
    *Hugs!*
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature and the nice comments!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great creations! I agree with Jordan, that first pendant is really cool. :) Great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gratulálok:) A munkáidhoz, a sokszínűségedhez, a tökéletes izlésedhez, melyet az itt bemutatott ékszerek is mind perfekt módon bizonyítanak! A fekete-piros pötyis lett a kedvencem:)
    (Csendben jegyzem meg, hogy megértettem a fenti angol nyelvű bemutatkozásodat - ezzel nagy sikerélményt könyvelhetek el gyengécske angol nyelvismeretem terén - ergo jól zárult ez a különben poccccsék nap!)

    ReplyDelete

your comment is appreciated